I. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Contact details of the person in charge:
TRALOPIA INTERNATIONAL SL, CIF B-76737840, with address at Calle El Roque, 22, 38330 – San Cristóbal de La Laguna – Santa Cruz de Tenerife in its capacity as operator of the domain https://best-hopon-hopoff-edinburgh.com (hereinafter Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh) .
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
You can contact the postal address indicated above and / or via email: [email protected]
II. SCOPE OF THE POLICY
III. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh processes your personal data for the following purposes:
● CONTRACTUAL: Contract, maintain and review compliance with the products and services that you have contracted with Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh.
● CONSENT: Any commercial action that is carried out with special attention to the elaboration of profiles based on your personal preferences for own or third-party products and through any means, including telematics.
● LEGITIMATE INTEREST: (i) For the implementation of commercial actions, as well as recommendations for products and services taking into account those that you have contracted in the past. (II) Also for the prevention, investigation and detection of fraud. (III) To record your voice to maintain the quality of the service and use the recordings as evidence, in the judicial sphere and outside it.
In which cases are personal data requested through our website?
● To subscribe to the Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh newsletter.
● To require any of the services and / or products that we offer.
● To attend to the queries and claims that you send us.
● To manage applications for candidates to work with us.
What use will we give to the personal information we use?
● To promote information about our services by email if requested.
● To manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and related offers.
● To manage the sale of our tourist services and any other described on our website.
● For customer service and to provide follow-up services.
For how long will we keep your data?
The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service you can hire. In any case, your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. Once this is finished, we will keep your data blocked during the prescription periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the treatment and / or the applicable legal periods, remaining at the disposal of the competent authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
We process your data on the legal basis of providing you with the information or services that you request from us.
In other cases it may be necessary for the execution of a contract that you enter into with us, also based on a legitimate interest as described in section III.
In each of the cases, you will have full rights over your personal data and the use of them and you can exercise them at any time.
In no case will we transfer your data to third parties without informing you previously and we will always require your prior consent.
To whom do we transfer your data?
● Competent Public Bodies, Tax Agency, State Security Forces and Bodies, Judges and Courts, when Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh has a legal obligation to provide them.
● In addition, Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh has the collaboration of some third-party service providers who have access to your personal data and who process said data on behalf of and on behalf of Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh as a result of its provision of services.
Specifically, and by way of illustration and not limitation, the aforementioned providers perform their services in the following sectors: financial, logistics services, agencies, air, fraud prevention, commercial communications, legal advice, multidisciplinary professional services companies, companies related to maintenance, technology service provider companies, physical security companies and call center service companies. In no case will your personal data be shared with third companies without obtaining your prior consent, unless the transfer of your data was necessary for the maintenance of the relationship with you (this is the case of the Airline Companies if you ask us to reserve a flight, hotels to ensure that the requested reservation is made, car rental companies to ensure that they reserve the car on the dates that interest you, etc.). In these cases we advise you to review the privacy policies of these companies to obtain more information about the treatment they make of your data, as well as in the cases provided by the data protection regulations in force at any time.
VI. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How can rights be exercised?
You can send a written communication to the registered office of Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh or to the email address [email protected], including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
● Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh if this company is processing your data.
● Right to request their rectification , or their deletion.
● Right to oppose the treatment: Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, except that due to the exercise or defense of possible claims they must continue to be processed.
● Right to data portability : in case you want your data to be processed by another entity, Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
● Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh for the defense of possible claims.
● Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In any case, we ask that you please contact us at the [email protected] address to be able to exercise your aforementioned rights more easily and quickly.
How can you complain to the Control Authority?
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the Data Protection Officer or to the corresponding data protection control authority , being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection that indicated in the case of Spain.
At Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh we maintain the highest levels of security required by law to protect your personal data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. When we receive your data, we use rigorous security procedures and features to prevent any unauthorized access.
The actions described in this section and intended to guarantee an adequate level of security for the detected risk will include, if necessary, the following measures:
● Pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data.
● Measures capable of guaranteeing the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
● Measures capable of restoring the availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
● Existence of a process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
● Periodic evaluation of the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
● Measures to guarantee that any person acting under the authority of Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh and having access to personal data can only process said data following instructions from Hop On Hop Off Edinburgh.
The personal data that may be collected will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep it secret and guaranteeing the duty to keep it, adopting all the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the established in the applicable legislation.
The user will be solely responsible for completing the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information.
Date of publication of this Policy: 03/06/2022